We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Warehouse Worker to strengthen our team.
Every day is different at Riconlas B.V. One moment you are carefully packing our customers’ orders
and half an hour later you have to deliver an order urgently in the Botlek. It is never monotonous, and with a group of nice colleagues the working atmosphere is also very pleasant.
You take your work seriously and you help ensure that the customer feels like a king with us. You also regularly speak to customers at the counter who come to collect their ordered goods.
You also know how to implement your sense of responsibility in a structured and neat warehouse.
Together with the entire team, you take on all work and ensure that orders are processed quickly and
efficiently and sent to our customers at home and abroad.
- Picking orders
- Processing/sending orders
- Booking shipments from suppliers;
- label products;
- Handling documentation of incoming and outgoing goods;
- Keeping a clean and tidy warehouse
- Annual Balance Sheets
- Supporting work in the repair department when necessary
What are the requirements and where does your talent lie?
- You have a completed education
- You have several years of experience in logistics.
- You are in possession of a driving license B;
- If you are in possession of a forklift truck certificate, that is an advantage
- The right work mentality, you know what tackling is, are social and collegial;
- You are someone who has insight, you see the work lying down;
- You are someone who can create order out of chaos.
- You are a real multitasker and know how to keep ten balls in the air at once
- Be able to work in a structured and tidy manner;
- You are physically fit in connection with lifting work.
What do we offer:
- Young and dynamic company
- Light technical work for which you are trained
- Growth opportunities within the company
- A nice Friday afternoon drink